Monday, July 11, 2011
REVENGE.
Wonder what it is? Haha well, guess what. I told him that i already have a boyfriend. Lol. I was laughing out loud while telling him that through text because i really want him to feel what i felt when he left me with that never mind kind of girl. Hahaha.I'm so evil, i know. Trolol. But i told him the truth immediately 'cause i don't really wanna lie, but he won't believe. He told me that he thinks it's impossible for me not to have a new boyfriend specially because he knows many guys want to court me. But none of that is true, you know. Lol. I'm not even near beautiful. My God. HAHAHA. But really. I can feel that he's jealous through the way he texts. You know, from the time that i told him that, he replies sentences without periods, commas, or any symbol. Just the sentence and done. Hahaha that's how i know him. If he's mad, he replies with just one word, or he replies without any symbols. Lol. Imagine, we had 6 months commitment. It's impossible for me not to get to know him that well, right? Yeah. Now, i'm thinking of a way to make him extremely jealous. But i'm not really focusing on those things anymore. There just times that you know, i feel terribly mad at him specially when i recall and remember those things he has done and said to me. I just want a revenge. Hahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment