I never thought to myself that i'm pretty. Not even once. I know there's no such thing as "UGLY". I believe in that. But i don't consider myself as pretty at all. I think i'm just average. Some people are even doing every single thing i do for them to be just like me. You know? Those people that has no originality. I know a lot of people like that. It annoys me, a lot. I can sense that kind of things. I'm so observant, you know. I notice every little thing. So if you lie to me, i can sense that. So don't even try. Hahaha.
All my life, i've always been complimented. Not being arrogant, but really. They always compliment me for this and that. Not that i'm tired of those, but i don't really believe them. Call me anything but believe me or not, i never believed in compliments i receive. I'm not even near beautiful :P
No comments:
Post a Comment