To him:
Thank you. Yes, i'm thanking you because you taught me a lot of lessons that would be useful for me for my next love life. You made me realize that i shouldn't love a guy like you. I trusted and believed in you but you abused it. You never treasure the chances i gave you. Is it because you know that i love you and i would always give you another chance? Well, not anymore. I say, good luck to your next girlfriends. A guy like you will never change. A liar will always be a liar. You made me believe that everything you said was true.You even told me a lot of promises that never happened. Well, guess what? It's your loss, not mine. I wish you'll never rue what you did. You will NEVER fool me with your charms anymore. I know you're an expert in terms of girls. But you will NEVER EVER gonna fool me. Never again. I don't wanna be stupid 'cause i'm stupid enough for forgiving all the sins you've done. You don't know how many times i've cried over you. And because all of those tears, i became stronger. I believe that there's a guy out there that will love me and will never have to hurt me. A opposite guy of you. Don't worry, i'm not expecting anything. I don't even wanna expect. I'm done with all those drama with you. I'm tired of it. I never lied to you, just so you know. I never did anything on purpose to ruin our commitment. But you gave me those tears in return. Thanks! Lesson learned. I should get to know a person first and make sure that he's not like you before i get in to a relationship.
Now, we're friends. I'm giving him advice to maintain his relationship with his new girlfriend. I admit, it still affects me a little. But i know someday, all these things and pain i'm feeling right now will be gone. And i'm gonna make sure that i will never feel these things again. I know there are still pains and disappointments waiting for me in the future but i'll make sure that those pains will never be worse than the pain i felt because of him. I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment