Sunday, July 10, 2011

Justin Bieber

Yea, that guy right there is the most handsome boy i've ever seen. Like seriously. Every time i see a recent picture of him, i'm like hnnnggg. HAHAHA. He's like near to perfect. Selena, lucky you. How i wish i have a guy like him in my life. Well, millions of girls wish the same thing. Haha but really. I always imagine scenarios that might happen if ever i'll meet him in person. I keep on wondering what will i feel if i really knew him in person. I guess that will never happen. But never say never! Haha. Oh, i love him. Well, not because he's famous or what. It's because he knows how to value every girl. He knows how to make every girl special in his own Bieber way. Lol. He knows what's the worth of girls. Sometimes i wish that i could be with him for just at least one day. Just to get to know him and all that. But yeah, we all know it's impossible. Lol. He doesn't even know that i exist! A guy like him is very easy to love. Specially with that handsome face! Who wouldn't? He has a lot of haters. I mean A LOT. But i believe that they're just jealous of what he has right now. He has every detail of an ideal life. But don't forget that his life is not that easy as well. Even though there are millions of people who support and love him, there are still complications in his life. I mean every one of us has, right? Anyways, he has complications/problems too. Such as privacy. Like 90% of his life is already known by the public. That's not easy. Even his own personal love life is exposed. Specially because he has a famous girlfriend. But i guess it's just not right that even Justin's love life is being an issue. I mean, it's his life! He's a normal person too. Like us! So we should also respect his personal life. Another thing is his family. We all know that his parents are divorced. That's not easy at all. But i'm glad that doesn't affect him. I mean, it does but he still keeps strong above all that. Some people say he's gay because he cries. Hell to the no. He's a real guy because he's being himself. He cries his heart out. I believe there's nothing wrong with that. People are just too judgmental. They're wasting their time hating on such wonderful person.

No comments:

Post a Comment