Friday, September 16, 2011
Got tired
From now on, i'll be concentrating on my studies. I won't think anything about love. Maybe a little crush, but nothing more. I know there's time for love, but not this time. I know i'm too young. So i'll do what a young teenager suppose to do. I'll study hard, do my best for me to have the best education. I don't know what came through my mind that i thought about this, but i think i got too tired of my past love life. It was pretty tough, though. I did lots of sacrifices for that damn guy, but look what he did! He ruined everything. My trust, my determination. But thanks to him! I've been strong and yeah. I'll look forward to a guy that is MUCH MUCH opposite of him. God is still writing the best love story for me ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment