Sunday, September 11, 2011
Curse Math and AP
I came along with my dad to get the report card at school. I was nervous, really nervous. Crossing my fingers and wished that there wouldn't be a negative opinion about me. Fortunately, there was none. But the bad thing is, when i took a peep at the board where the honors' list were, guess what? My name wasn't there. I was disappointed. First time in my life that i wasn't included in the honors. When papa went out of the classroom, i thought he's gonna be mad or something. I thought i was going to be scolded. But no. Expect the unexpected. I wasn't! Phew. He said that all i have to do is just perform well on that two subjects next grading. And i will. Lesson learned; No tumblr during schedule of exams. :))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment