Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fallen again

It was feast day. Of course, no classes. It was fun! One of the days to remember. Yep, it was priceless. It was more than i expected. 


You must be wondering what's the connection of the title of this post to the post itself, so here it goes..


Every section must have at least one any kind of presentation to represent each section. Well, our presentation wasn't that bad. What about SuperM's presentation? Outstanding. They have his band and he's the lead guitarist. When the time came that it's their turn to present, most of my classmates were looking at me. I was like 'WHAT?'. I bet most of them already know about the 'thing' between us. So i just ignored them and i kept on playing songs on my guitar myself to keep myself distracted. But one of my classmates pulled my guitar and said "Ano ba. Nagbubusy-busyhan ka dyan. Manood ka nga. Alam kong dinidistract mo lang yung sarili mo." I just smiled. I didn't react since it's true. So i watched. There goes my nerves. UGH. Every time he plays that damn electric guitar, seems like he's strumming my nerves too. HAHAHA. Weird, i know. Then my classmates are teasing me like "Uyy, in love na yan uli oh!" Then i was like SHUT UP YOU GUYS. Hahaha. But i didn't tell it literally. I'm not that rude, k? Lol. So yeah, after they played two songs, the audience (LC-8 students) are wanting more. So they played more songs. I have no idea why i keep on having those butterflies on my stomach every time i watch him strumming that electric guitar. Damn! 
Am i falling for him again?!

No comments:

Post a Comment