Friday, July 15, 2011

The heck?

K. Yesterday, about lunch time, we talked. I was actually sitting on the bench with Glyza when exlove approached me. He said "hi" and asked if he could sit and of course, i nodded. Then he immediately said "playgirl." i asked who he's referring to and he said it's his girlfriend. That girl has a boyfriend right before they started dating. That girl and her boyfriend are already dating for seven months. While exlove and that girl only dated for weeks. I felt happiness inside. That actually made my day. Hahaha. I said it was just a karma for him. I thought he was gonna react but no. He agreed that it was a karma. I don't know. I just can't stop smiling that day. :))


Later that night, my mom and i went to the church to attend the church assembly. I left my phone inside the car. After the assembly, i checked my phone. I had eight messages. Two of them are from Lorenz, one of them are from ate Mawee, two of them are from Marivic, one of them are from Camille and two of them are from exlove. My eyes automatically widened when i saw exlove's name in my inbox. I was like "himala!!!" but of course, i didn't shouted literally 'cause we're still inside the church compound so i just kept that screaming voice in my head. I don't wanna make a scene in there, you know. Lol. So yeah. Anyways, here's the first message i received from exlove:


Miss ko na siya. Yung kilitian naming dalawa, pati na rin mga lambingan namin. Sana okay lang siya ngayon. Sana mapatawad niya na ako at maging okay kami. Sana maulit muli.
GM/iloveviolet guitar.

On that message, i already can see that i'm the one he's referring to. 'Cause you know, i love violet. HAHAHAHA. Non sense. K. And also, after that message, there's another message from him. And here's how it goes:

 I miss you. Ingat ka.

After i read that message, i can smell something fishy. Hahahaha if you know what i mean. Lol. But i'm not gonna let him fool me again, never :p

No comments:

Post a Comment