Friday, October 21, 2011

Guess whaaat ;)


Okaay. I may sound like a freak but yeah. I just can't believe this. Hahahaha. That picture right there will be the proof.

That guy that i was chatting with was one of my biggest crush when i was in 6th grade. Like... Every time he passes by our classroom, i can't help having butterflies. Plus those teases my classmates make. Which is really humiliating. Hahaha. I get really annoyed when people tease me with my crush. 'Cause for me it's more like... Flirty. Y'know. Lol. He's not even noticing me that time. But anyway, i was in KCC mall kanina with Sarah to meet with Ian and Kenny, since it's already the last day of our examination. So while waiting for them, we were roaming around the mall and had little chitchat until i saw that^ guy near World of Fun. My hands then froze. I was smiling like shizz. Hahaha! I don't even know what's wrong with me. Well, he's not that dreamy but he's charming. Alright.. Then i noticed him staring every time we pass through him. Fuuudge! One more thing, he's wearing a VIOLET t-shirt which actually caught my sight. Hahaha! And yeah... That's about it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment