Friday, July 8, 2011
There's this boy.
With braces, little dimples, and all that. I get butterflies everytime i see him. Maybe it's because of the fact that i have a crush on him. Haha. I mean, who wouldn't? Even some girls that are older than him are having some crush on him as well. What can i say? He's just cute like that. Lol. So our class hours was shortened so we had our lunch early (10:50am). Glyza and i went to the canteen to eat, of course. There was only a few people in there 'cause it was still early. I was buying food and i have no idea that he was the person beside me since i was just concentrating on buying my food. I was just too hungry. Haha. My classmate then asked me something and when i looked at Fuby (my classmate), that's the time that i noticed boy-with-braces. When i saw his face STARING at me, my heart was racing. I didn't know what to do so i just continued buying food. Awkward. On the inside, i was like "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT." Hahaha silly. When i was finally done buying food, i walked straight to our table. Boy-with-braces' table is right beside ours. Incident. I just noticed that thing when i sat down and ready to eat. Since he was facing our table and i was facing theirs, i wasn't able to concentrate eating. He was looking at me time to time. Seems like he already noticed that i have a little thing on him. So i stood up, left my food on the table, and went to Glyza. She was watching the cheering thingy of LC-7 (It was their feast day). I asked her if she's going to eat and she nodded. After that, i went back to our table. Awkward again. I was slowly eating, looking somewhere else and pretending that he's not there right in front of me so i can eat properly. It turned out well. I just ate alone since Glyza was busy watching the cheerings. Then here comes my jerky ex. He was looking at me while eating and i was there, eating and pretending that the two of them don't exist. Haha. Silly me. So that's my tingly little story. Ciao! :">
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment